The Montgomery Area Intergroup is a service entity that involves a partnership among those groups in the greater Montgomery area, including all of District 8, that desire to participate. The intergroup provides basic services and functions common to all the groups that participate, including:
- 24-Hour Answering Service covered by volunteer A.A. members
- Maintain the Group Meeting Schedule
- Assist groups in obtaining Conference-approved literature in bulk
- Assist groups and individual members in obtaining sobriety medallions and chips
- Serve as a central location for service and communications
Many of these services are provided through the Montgomery Central Office, Inc., a separately-incorporated 501(c)(3) corporation established to provide these services in accordance with A.A. tradition, and state and federal law.
The Montgomery Intergroup meets the FIRST Saturday of every month at 7:45 a.m. at the Legacies Group, 422 Coliseum Boulevard, Montgomery, AL 36109.
You can contact the Montgomery Intergroup through its Central Office at:
828 Forest Avenue, Suite A
Montgomery, AL 36106
Tel: (334) 264-4122